Job Location: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA
Pure Imagination Studios started in 2012 as a diversified entertainment company built by a team of creators who shared a true passion for storytelling. We thrive on imagination; everything we do is designed to bring a tangible experience to anything our clients, partners and we dare to imagine. We believe that pure imagination should be the fuel to our collective reality.
We are storytellers, dreamers, and creators of new worlds striving to design and develop the future of entertainment. Join our team today!
PI Studios is looking for an experienced Animation Systems Programmer for our MetaHuman Project. Utilizing Unreal Engine 5, you will work closely with the animation team to develop, enhance, optimize, and maintain the core animation systems used for MetaHumans.
- Assign work to junior team members based on specializations in line with the project plan
- Build, implement, and maintain core animation systems using Unreal Engine.
- Combine the technical and artistic sides of game/film design in exciting and innovative ways
- Write technical documentation and designs
- Extensive experience writing C++ applications
- Excellent linear algebra skills, and applications of linear algebra in software
- Experience with rigging systems, animation state machines, low-level animation systems, physics-based animation and/or IK systems
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and system tasks such as graphics, audio, I/O, networking, memory handling, debuggers, etc.
- Experience with application-level programming such as script compilers and user-facing tools
- Applicants are user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solution-focused, and innovative
Deeplearning, Model Training, Computer Vision
Pure Imagination Studios is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).