Job Location: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA
Pure Imagination Studios started in 2012 as a diversified entertainment company built by a team of
creators who shared a true passion for storytelling. We thrive on imagination, and everything we do is
set to bring a tangible experience to anything our clients, partners and even ourselves, are able to
imagine. We believe that pure imagination should be the fuel to our reality.
We are storytellers, dreamers, and creators of new worlds- striving to develop the future of
entertainment. Join our team!
Overview and Responsibilities
Pure Imagination Studios is looking for a Bookkeeper.
– Assisting with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
– Balancing and maintaining accurate ledgers
– Completing bank, credit card, and vendor reconciliations
– Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
– Assist with reviewing expenses, reimbursements, payroll records etc.
– Assist comptroller in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
– Keep up to date digital and physical filing system
– Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures, complying with federal, state,
and local financial legal requirements
– Assist with processing payroll
– Assist with internal and external audits
– Assist with reconciling and booking project-based payroll and overhead
– Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field
– 2 years accounts payable, receivable, and ledger experience
– Experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, QuickBooks
– Strong skills in analyzing information, reporting research results, data entry skills, accounting
attention, thoroughness, confidentiality, and ability to multi-task
Pure Imagination Studios is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).