Job Location: We are hiring for this position in Sherman Oaks, CA.
Pure Imagination Studios started in 2012 as a diversified entertainment company built by a team of creators who shared a true passion for storytelling. We thrive on imagination; everything we do is designed to bring a tangible experience to anything our clients, partners and we dare to imagine. We believe that pure imagination should be the fuel to our collective reality.
We are storytellers, dreamers, and creators of new worlds striving to design and develop the future of entertainment. Join our team today!
Pure Imagination Studios is looking for an experienced Engine Tools Programmer for our game/film projects, and future expansion in innovative technology surrounding the MetaVerse.
- Experiment with game design and use rapid prototyping, while ensuring strong architectural and algorithmic decisions are made.
- Work closely with art and design to create and iterate on gameplay features.
- Prototype and iterate on new features and be willing to adapt to critical feedback.
- Optimize and fix bugs in existing gameplay systems.
- Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
- Write robust, maintainable code.
- Unreal engine experience with 3+ years’ experience
- Strong grasp of C++ / tech fundamentals, with a familiarity of scripting systems like Blueprint, Python, etc.
- Talent for building robust, extensible, maintainable systems
- The ability to code and architect gameplay mechanics and tools
- Strong math skills and creativity in problem-solving
- Ability to work under uncertainty and get stuff done
- Willingness to deep dive on metagame systems, not just moment to moment action
Pure Imagination Studios is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Salary: $95,000-$110,000+ annually