Job Location: We are hiring for this position in Rochester, NY & Brisbane, AUS (in office or remote).
Pure Imagination Studios started in 2012 as a diversified entertainment company built by a team of
creators who shared a true passion for storytelling. We thrive on imagination, and everything we do is
set to bring a tangible experience to anything our clients, partners and even ourselves, are able to
imagine. We believe that pure imagination should be the fuel to our reality.
We are storytellers, dreamers, and creators of new worlds- striving to develop the future of
entertainment. Join our team!
We are looking for a Pipeline Developer to join our studio. The Pipeline Developer will help to design,
develop, and maintain core pipeline applications and services used by departments throughout the
company. Focus areas will be production and review pipeline, asset tracking services, software
environment management and software integration. These systems are the building blocks essential for
supporting and tracking all processes involved with asset management and data creation.
- Provide support for and improvements to existing pipeline tools
- Develop new applications and processes
- Support and work with multiple departments including Design, Modeling, Rigging, Animation,
Lighting, Effects, and Production tracking
- Write clear documentations for tools/scripts
- BS/MS or equivalent in Computer Science
- 1- 2+ Years’ experience in VFX, Games, or related industry
- Expertise in Python 2.x/3.x and Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience developing and supporting scalable services
- Strong communication skills including the ability to interface with both developers and artists
- A passion for creative problem solving