- Under the Producer’s supervision, assist with managing productions from design to delivery.
- Assist with technical QC of all material.
- Maintain timely and accurate updates on production.
- Work closely with the producer and director, attend and take notes at various project meeting sessions.
- Distribute notes to the appropriate staff; communicate and monitor the progress of each project.
- Responsible for tracking the key milestones of the custom animation schedule and monitoring the progress of the project.
- Facilitate project kick-offs and brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in general administrative duties, correspondence, and organization for the departments.
- Liaison with external vendors and clients.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience in film, television, animation, or gaming preferred.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines promptly and efficiently.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand communication styles of team members and contractors from a broad range of disciplines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, vendors and other departments.
- Adept at researching project-related issues.
- Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
- Experience with Maya and After Effects is a plus.
- Experience with Shotgun tracking software is a plus.
- Proven reliability in handling sensitive material and security concerns under very tight deadlines.
Fill out my online form.