Job Location: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA
Pure Imagination Studios started in 2012 as a diversified entertainment company built by a team of creators who shared a true passion for storytelling. We thrive on imagination, and everything we do is set to bring a tangible experience to anything our clients, partners and even ourselves, are able to imagine. We believe that pure imagination should be the fuel to our reality.
We are storytellers, dreamers, and creators of new worlds- striving to develop the future of entertainment. Join our team!
Overview and Responsibilities
Pure Imagination Studios is looking for a UI / UX Designer.
- Design screens, widgets, logic, and data flows for a variety of interactive projects.
- Design and assist with building tools and workflows to support iterative development
- Prove out and advocate for best practices for UI architecture
- Work with our designers and engineers to determine design, technical and data requirements on a per project basis.
- Break-down features into defined structures, components, and processes that meet the technical, aesthetic, and functional requirements of every project’s vision
- Design and optimize UI animation and motion of screen assets to support interaction and motion guidelines
- Prepare and document components to be used by designers and engineers
- Create design guides and assets based on brand guidelines, as well as original projects.
- Attend team standups and adopt established team protocols and practices (e.g., set work hours, communication, management style, standup attendance etc.).
- Experience prototyping, developing, and maintaining UI features from concept to release
- Shipped at least 1 title as a Technical Designer, Technical Artist, Scripter or similar role
- 2+ years of experience working in Games
- Experience working in a collaborative and cross-discipline environment
- Visual, UX or Motion Design / Animation Experience
- 2D Illustration / concept art skills
- Excellent understanding and control of typography.
- 3D modeling skills
- Experience working with game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- Experience with Visual Scripting or Programming/Scripting languages
- Experience with immersive development (VR/AR, LBE etc.)
Pure Imagination Studios is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).