Job Location: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA
Pure Imagination Studios started in 2012 as a diversified entertainment company built by a team of creators who shared a true passion for storytelling. We thrive on imagination, and everything we do is set to bring a tangible experience to anything our clients, partners and even ourselves, are able to imagine. We believe that pure imagination should be the fuel to our reality.
We are storytellers, dreamers, and creators of new worlds- striving to develop the future of entertainment. Join our team!
Overview and Responsibilities
Pure Imagination Studios is looking for a Producer.
- Establish relationships with the Director, Supervising Producer, Editor and Production Designer
- Responsible for the overall project budget, including tracking, any overage and change order requirements, and regular reporting of the film status.
- Assessment of story/edit turnovers and impacts
- Collaborates with key leadership on the film including the CG Supervisor, Layout, VFX Supervisor to ensure alignment on executing the Director’s vision for the film
- Works with Producer and production team to deliver the film on schedule and within budget.
- Drive bidding and scoping of the story reels, facilitate solutions to any complexity or scope discussions
- Work with the studio producers to define high level project milestones
- 4+ years’ experience in a senior leadership role, working within production, or VFX production team
- Extensive knowledge and experience with digital and production pipelines
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve, with strong attention to detail and high-level planning
- Excellent communication skills, including clear and concise reporting
- Advanced computer skills, including database and spreadsheet proficiency
- Proven experience in managing and motivating large teams of people
- Ability to remain grounded and focused, especially during busy seasons and tight deadlines
- Demonstrates diplomacy and an ability to effectively work and communicate with all personality types
- Provide mentorship to staff members and able to promote a collaborative environment
- Takes initiative, ownership, and a lead with a proactive attitude
Pure Imagination Studios is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).