Job Location: We are hiring for this position in Brisbane, AUS & Bangalore, IND (in office or remote).
Pure Imagination Studios started in 2012 as a diversified entertainment company built by a team of creators who shared a true passion for storytelling. We thrive on imagination, and everything we do is set to bring a tangible experience to anything our clients, partners and even ourselves, are able to imagine. We believe that pure imagination should be the fuel to our reality.
We are storytellers, dreamers, and creators of new worlds- striving to develop the future of entertainment. Join our team!
● Coordinate workflow for department supervisors and artists.
● Manage overall schedule to ensure production meets all deadlines.
● Keep accurate daily information of all departments.
● Communicate daily with Line Producer on the status of each department.
● Assist Line Producer in hiring and performance reviews.
● Supervise Production Coordinators and Production Assistants Update production personnel on
the status of all areas of production.
● Maintain and distribute weekly production schedule with accurate information to upper
management and production staff.
● Schedule and run weekly production and department meetings.
● Troubleshoot problems and proactively collaborate with team to find solutions.
● Assist in coordinating material and payment forms for freelance artists.
● Coordinate and submit accurate contractor information to HR
● Oversee preparation of production materials for shipment.
● Coordinate and supervise vendor studios, acting as liaison.
● Communicate with vendor studios on production issues, questions and materials.
● Assist post coordinator in monitoring retake process, budget and post schedule.
● Strong, long-term experience as a Production Manager in Animation is a must.
● Possess complete knowledge of animation production process.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong Leadership skills.
● Ability to work well under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
● Knowledge of CG animation pipeline, Maya, Storyboard Pro, FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Final
Draft, Outlook and Microsoft Office. Must also have experience with DropBox or other file
● Related drawing experience necessary.
● BA/BS preferred.
● 3 years of animation production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Pure Imagination Studios is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).